Friday, September 14, 2012

Second brain

So one of the mental barriers I am facing in my new business is the fear that I will forget to tell a client some crucial detail they will need to know or that I won't know or remember where to send them for more information.  So much good information is flying at me from all over the place that my brain just isn't absorbing it at the rate I'd like it to.  I fight the battle between "It will all become second nature over time, client by client" and "You need to know ALL info for ALL possible clients right NOW!!"  It's not pretty but I think the former is winning.  I'm restarting my blog in hopes of having a place to all the valuable links of information that are sent to me on an almost daily basis.  If anyone else finds it helpful... fantastic!

-S

No comments: